Operation Orange - September 27th (8am - 8pm)
- Mass food repack organized by the Eastern Illinois Foodbank
- Campus-wide day of service where we volunteer in the community as a Registered Student Organization
- Health fair where we'll discuss meal planning, eating fiber-rich snacks, and staying hydrated with older adults
- Group trip to Curtis Apple Orchard to pick apples, purchase delicious treats, and have fun!
- Contact Katherine (email@example.com) for more information
- Discussion of upcoming events and we'll be taking headshot pictures for anyone who comes dressed to impressed
- Location of the meeting will be sent out via email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- After-school program for children about nutrition with plenty of room for creative freedom!
- Visit with residents during meal times, and assist them with their food when necessary
NutrImpact Founder Guest Speaker - (time/date TBD)
- NutrImpact was founded in September 2012, and we're bringing back its founder to learn more about her career after graduating from the UIUC Food Science and Human Nutrition (FSHN) program
- Cooking with a local boy-scout troop in order to receive their “Cooking Merit Badge”
- Creating new recipes that will be actually be used in the organization
- Helping repack a mass quantity of a certain food that will be distributed to people in need in the Champaign-Urbana area
[Contact us with any questions or to receive more information]